Hand Crafted and Carved With Love, These Limited Edition Yoni Steaming Seats Are Made From 100% High Standard Pinewood.
Thoughtfully Built And Sized To Perfection, Every Goddess Will See And Feel The Quality They Offer.
What Is A Goddess Throne/ Yoni Stool?
A Yoni stool is used in conjunction with specially blended herbs chosen for womb healing. Yoni Steams work to detoxify the womb and hold many health benefits for the body overall. Our Goddess Thrones Will Serve You By Providing The Safest and Most Sanitary Way To Steam Your Yoni.
- A Goddess Would Simply Boil About 4 Cups Of Spring Water.
- Allow Water To Sit For A Few Minutes To Cool To A Comfortable Temp.
- In A Separate Pot or Bowl Empty Your Herbal Womb Blend Inside and Place The Pot or Bowl Inside Of Your Throne.
- Pour Steaming Water Over The Herbs and Close The Lid Of Your Throne.
- Sit On Your Throne With Your Vagina Properly Placed In The Wide Opening, Exposing You To The Therapeutic Herbal Steam.
- Place A Towel Or Cloth Over Your Lap To Trap The Steam And Direct It And It’s Properties To Your Vaginal Canal.
- Sit For 20-45 min And Enjoy this relaxing and healing session.
Repeat Up To 3 Times A Month.
The heat will permeate the external vagina and carry medicinal plant properties to the tissues, increasing circulation. The nutrients are absorbed into the bloodstream and circulated into the reproductive system where they help to stimulate healing, reduce inflammation, ease anxiety, reduce menstrual cramps and heavy bleeding, and aid in fertility. each Steam Blend Can Bring Different Healing Properties Varying With The Herbal Blend.
* There can be an added hole in the lower back bottom section of the Box to accommodate an Electric vessel.
If you have had a partial or total hysterectomy, there are still benefits with vaginal steaming. Yoni steaming is great for all aspects of female health. Even though the physical uterus may have been removed, the energetic center remains and it, too, can benefit from the warmth and cleansing properties of the herbs. Steaming is also great for increasing circulation, which supports healing.